Belair 2 Door Hardtop
Too many projects and too little space are creating an opportunity for the next lucky owner to add their own touches to a great car.
Here’s your chance to own a truly distinctive classic, the 1955 Chevrolet Belair 2 door hardtop coupe. This car is a real head turner every time we take it out. It looks awesome, and it SOUNDS awesome, thanks to the comp cam and dual flow masters. The stereo is as beefy as the car, it delivers incredible sound as well. (and if that’s not your thing we could change it out for something less beefy)
You should know that it’s not a frame off rotisserie style restoration, it doesn’t have a heater or windshield wipers. (We don’t drive it when those might be required) The speedometer is not hooked up, we’d planned on changing out the gauges and such for a Dakota unit, just haven’t made it that far. There are a few small flaws in the paint but not enough to notice unless you’re *really* looking. We didn’t care about any of those things as this car was built for FUN. If you’re the kind of person that likes to drive your vehicles, have fun and enjoy them, this car over delivers in that department.
And the best part? The investment to own and enjoy this classic is way less than what it cost.
Here’s a partial list of what this vehicle contains:
- CA/AZ Car, no rust
- Professionally Built 468 ci motor
- Brodix Midrise Manifold
- 750 cfm Holley Double Pumper Carb
- 400 Built Turbo
- Comp Cam
- Rocker rollers
- Hooker Super Comp Headers
- Aluminum Radiator
- 2 ½ dual flow masters
- 9 in Curry Ford rear end locker w. 4.11 gears
- Adjustable Coil Over 4 link suspension
- New A Arms, 2” drop spindles, disc brakes, tie rods, drag links
- Chrome Steering Post,
- Hurst Ratchet Shifter
- Black Pearl Metallic Paint
- New Carpet, Upholstery
- Alpine / Kicker Sound System w/sub / Bluetooth Audio
- Battery has been relocated to the trunk and includes a shut off switch to conserve juice when not being driven.